Flowers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Project update: Week #4

I actually didn't get a whole lot done this week that you can see in pics.  I touched up the paint in Magician's & Tornado's bedroom, did a bunch of sewing, and had a blood pressure scare. lol  Apparently my midwife's BP machine was acting up that day because I went from 90-110/55-65 being my normal range to 143/85!  So that held up the painting until I was able to get a few more readings in my normal range.  Whew!  I really don't have time to have high BP. ;-) 

Once we were sure my BP was really fine, I did finally get to work and primed and painted the laundry room.  Nothing exciting picture-wise because you can't really tell. lol

But the best news of the week was this:  Our tax check finally came!  I'm a little embarassed to admit that it was returns for 2010, but we got them, nonetheless.  So there's a bit of funding for some of the projects that we really need to have done before Baby Boy arrives in late March/early April.  I'm planning on late March because this boy's big and I usually go about 2 weeks early.  IF I make it to April, I'm sure it will be April 1st......ya know.....just because that's how it would go for me. lol  Magician was born on Halloween...the ONE day I BEGGED him not to come. 

Yikes!  Sorry about the tangent. lol  Soon Handyman and I will be done with our taxes for 2011 and be able to get some more of that torn apart basement livable.

What projects were you working on while I was freaking out about my blood pressure?

....

....


.....

....

Oh, and if you're reading, please "follow" me (It's the Google-ish looking link on the right -------->) so I know who I'm talking to.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment