Flowers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome to my......mess?

Is it bad that I post pics of my house when it's messy?  It's really not that way ALL the time, but with 6 kiddos, homeschooling, a couple of business, and a myriad of ongoing projects, there's always something on the floor.  No really......always.  Part of the problem is that we still don't know where to put things.  That's actually the driving force behind all of the projects......so the house can be clean! lol

Maybe with the constant possibility of a pic of their messy bedrooms being posted for the world (or a handful of people) to see, they might keep their rooms cleaner?  Or finish their kitchen jobs?  Or finish that load of laundry?  A girl can dream, right?  lo  If nothing else, I'm real......so you get to see my messes from time to time. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment